Ships - Ocean Diamond
The Ocean Diamond is Quark's modern, stable super yacht, and the largest of our small ships. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, this outstanding vessel features numerous adventure options plus on board amenities for you to enjoy such as a massage and wellness program and a well-stocked polar library.
It is also very fuel efficient and is the only ship in Antarctica to offer certified CarbonNeutral® voyages.
- Exterior views
- Facilities ensuite
- Flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Single cabins have one double bed
- Twin cabins have one double bed or two twin beds
- Triple cabins have one double bed or two twin beds, plus a third pull-down berth
- Chef-prepared meals (all meals and daily snack included).
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender.
- Massage and wellness programs offering yoga classes, aromatherapy treatments, and massage therapy.
- Photography program with Expert-in-Residence.
- Library with a large collection of polar books and DVDs.
- Speed of vessel saves up to 12 hours on the Drake crossing, giving you more time to enjoy Antarctica.
- Internet access (review a PDF of the on-board internet guidelines).
- Theatre-style auditorium with state of the art equipment.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Zodiac Cruising (included)
- Snowshoeing & hiking (included)
- Optional Kayaking (additional charge)
- Optional cross country skiing (additional charge)
- Optional mountaineering (additional charge)
- Staff and Crew: 144
- Guests: 189
- Length: 124 meters
- Breadth: 16 meters
- Draft: 4.9 meters
- Propulsion: 2 Wichmann Engines, 7375 horsepower
- Ice Class: 1D
- Cruising Speed: 15.5 knots
- Registration: Nassau, Bahamas
- Lifeboats: 2 fully enclosed
Suite - Bedroom
Suite - Living Room
Lounge & Bar
Lounge & Bar
Images Courtesy Quark Expeditions